ENDS Carbon & Energy Efficiency Blog provides free news and comment on carbon and energy management in companies and the public sector, brought to you by writers from The ENDS Report.
The blog includes:
- Commentary by James Richens, ENDS Report’s carbon and energy management correspondent, and Paul Hatchwell, ENDS Report’s climate and energy policy correspondent
- A selection of news and analysis from the ENDS Report
- A digest of links to items of interest elsewhere on the web
- Responses by blog readers
The ENDS Report is the UK’s leading source of news and analysis on environmental, carbon and sustainability issues, published since 1978.
Subscribe to The ENDS Report to receive comprehensive coverage of the UK green agenda including:
- Analysis of UK and EU policy and legislation on environment, carbon and sustainability
- News on how businesses are managing their environmental impacts and carbon footprint and integrating sustainability into their strategy
- Regular email news bulletins
- Specialist channels on: carbon and energy, waste and water management, pollution control, ecology and land, products and supply chains, renewable energy, green strategy, green transport and environmental law and compliance
- Round-ups of prosecutions and expert legal commentary
- Searchable archive of 17,000 articles dating back to 1992